What We Offer
WAXWords Incorporated provides businesses with a
full range of communications services, including
strategic communications counseling and public
relations as well as writing and editing services.
We have achieved media placements in local, regional
and national media. including The New York Times,
Wall Street Journal, Newsday, CBS Newsradio 880,
WNBC News, News 12 Long Island, WLNY-Ch. 55,
Long Island News Tonight, Long Island Business
News, Long Island Press, Building Long Island, New
York Real Estate Journal, Real Estate Weekly, Real
Estate New York, GlobeSt.com, CPNonline, Co-Star
News and many regional publications.
Here's what we do to make these things happen. We:
- Analyze your business goals and your company's
strengths to develop a strategic communications
plan to advance those goals, and build or enhance
- Identify the positive stories inside your company
that are attractive to the news media other
- Pursue hidden opportunities to promote your
business and build your brand.
- Dig deeply into your company to identify your
best experts and spokesperson.
- Work closely with your marketing, advertising
and other departments on image and branding
- Serve as a lightning rod to advise you of current
trends and issues that can affect your business,
both positively and negatively.
- Increase awareness of your business by attaining
press coverage and profile interviews.
- Facilitate introductions and help develop
relationships for clients with the business,
consumer, financial and trade media.
- Present top-level management as "thought
leaders" to journalists, business leaders and
- Train senior executives to be effective
communicators with the media, analysts and the
- Conceive, write and coordinate approvals of all
news releases and corporate collateral materials.
- Author and place bylined articles, personality
pieces and op-ed columns in relevant media
- Guide and counsel on public relations aspects of
special events and promotions.
- Research top-level speaking opportunities and
industry forums for senior executives.
- Crystallize legislative and related issues affecting
your company's ability to operate and flourish.
- Introduce you to editorial boards, politicians and
other opinion leaders to make your case.
- Write and place bylined articles and opinion pieces
to get your point across in the news media.
- Write, edit and produce a corporate newsletter.
- Help create and publicize events that get your